Troubled songstress Amy Winehouse has been caught on camera in shocking new photographs showing the singer taking a cocktail of deadly substances during a recent early morning drugs binge.
In the video footage, taken at a party at her East London apartment in the early hours on Friday, the singer can be seen snorting powdered ecstasy from the corner of a credit card.
Minutes later, a pal offers her cocaine and warns her against taking too much because it is highly concentrated. But Winehouse ignores the friendly advice and snorts a line of the drug, before walking around her home in a daze.
But the footage gets worse – Winehouse is later seen climbing up the stairs to her dark bedroom, where she stars wide-eyed into the camera and then lights up a crack pipe. As she inhales the smoke, her voice is reduced to a breathless croak and she can be seen mumbling incoherently to friends.
Her pals then try to persuade her to go out with them, but she confesses to having taken other drugs to help her ‘come down’ from her high.
“I’d be useless to you because I’ve had about six Valium,” she said.
The disturbing 19-minute footage, obtained by The Sun, has worried Winehouse’s friends and family, who are desperately urging the star to check into rehab.
One friend said: “Amy is locked in a nosedive towards oblivion – she is killing herself. The video shows a woman completely out of control… Her fans would scarcely recognise the drug-addled wreck in the video as the talented performer they love. We can only pray she will get a wake-up call when she watches the video herself and sees the terrible state she is in… She must get help.”
Winehouse’s drugs binge happened just hours before her incarcerated husband Blake Fielder-Civil was due in court over charges of perverting the course of justice, and will perhaps explain why she was late to the hearing at London’s Snaresbrook Crown Court – almost missing it altogether.
Winehouse has been battling her drug demons ever since she was rushed to a London hospital last August after a drugs overdose.
But she has refused to seek professional help after insisting no rehab centre can cure her.
Powered by Facebook Comments